Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tastse Like Chicken

Remember when you were a kid and had to walk home from school, but then all the sudden a vicious dinosaur jumps out of the bushes and eats one of your friends. That was really terrible, but kinda funny. Those were the days, so much so I commemorated it as a picture.


The next picture is a little something for the fellas. I tried a new technique for coloring this one, and halfway through had an Epiphany about coloring, but figured I would apply it later to something else, being as how I was already halfway through it.

And here's the final one for today. I thought we should all take a moment to reflect on the plight of the endangered Chinese Chicken Fish. Do to it's popularity in stick form this animal's numbers have been rapidly decreasing. Sorry to end on such a sad note, but sometimes reality is harsh and depressing, but luckily the Internet exists and we are able to get the word out before it's to late.

1 comment: