Monday, May 4, 2009

If a Bear Poops in the Woods Does Anyone Hear it?


Alright I was inspired to make new work. Not totally new, an old sketch but freshly colored. It's been awhile since I finished a picture and it was nice to do. And what better to kick it off with then one of gods majestic creatures. I was filled with the mighty power of awesome accomplishment so I went the extra mile and colored yet another picture. A big fat gross minotaur also known as Man-Bull-Cow. Another of Gods beautiful creatures, that is until Theseus traveled the world butchering them all in order to make the perfect hamburger. Which of course was pointless because once they were all dead.. well you just couldn't make anymore. Although I hear Red Robins just might have a trick up their sleeve.


No comments:

Post a Comment